Can't login to HBOMAX on tv via provider
We have HBO max through our provider, AT&T. At least 1 TV in the house is already logged in as well as my laptop. When I try to use another TV to log in, I run into the following issue:
1. On hbo max on my TV, I click "sign in"
2. It tells me to sign in on my phone or computer using hbomax.com/tvsignin and to enter a specific code. I do this.
3. On the sign in page, I click "Sign in with a provider"
4. I am asked to enter my AT&T credential, which I do. I know these are correct, b/c I have logged into HBO max this same way on my laptop. I am just not able to get it on the TV.
5. After I enter my AT&T credentials and press enter, I am taken back to the screen that says to enter the code from the TV. the process just keeps repeating.