Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
H

• 

1 Message

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 11:23 PM

Problem with HBO Max on Roku

HBO Max was still crashing all the time on my Roku, so I finally gave iup and cancelled HBO Max.  Understand the probem was supposed to be solved by HBO by now but isn't. I tried all the recommendations including re-booting, etc., but nothing worked to solve the problem. Understand this is a major HBO Max problem with Roku and I note lots of other Roku users are commenting about it online. 

ACE - Expert

• 

22.8K Messages

1年前

I use a Roku to access HBOMax all the time.  I've never had an issue.  

• 

5 Messages

10分前

First check HBO Max Servers, as if it is down then you can also face the problem. Check the server status by visiting the Downdetector website. If the server issues are not presented then check your internet connection is stable and working fine.

Despite this check for the update available, make sure to update HBO with the latest update, if still not running well then try running it on another device.

If it is running properly on another device then check for the issues with your Roku device or contact the support centre for help in solving the HBO Max crashing on Roku.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.