Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
mhoernecke's profile

• 

1 Message

Sun, Sep 4, 2022 8:02 PM

Closed

NFL Sunday ticket

Mr. White,

I’m reaching out to express my frustration and disappointment with your current service. I’ve been a customer for many years, with only a small break with dish network. My bill averages around $150/month for fairly basic programming. My one vice is the Sunday NFL ticket max so that I may watch my favorite team on Sundays. If it wasn’t for this one item, I would drop your service due to pricing and horrendous customer service.  This is a program that is provided free to new customers and select existing customers. I called to see if there was any discount available for this program. I originally started with the on-line chat which offered no help and provided an 800 number to call. Upon calling this number, I was told that they could not help me and transferred me to another department. After speaking with the agent for several minutes, I was again told I could not be helped. She spoke with the floor manager who also could not help. Four of your customer service representatives involved, an hour of my time, and no one could help me with a discount. Unfortunately, I don’t make millions of dollars, nor do I receive massive bonuses. I’m just a hard worker who tries to enjoy some luxuries. All I was looking for was a mere 20% discount off of the $65.99/month charge. $65.99 for a programming package I can only watch one day a week. It’s a sad statement of today’s multi billion dollar companies that you do not take care of your existing customers. DirecTV is ok with losing a customer and $150/month rather than providing a $12/month discount to an existing customer. This is why I will never switch wireless or internet to your parent company. You don’t care about the existing customers and are unwilling to help them with their bottom line. I will be looking for alternatives to your company after the NFL season is over.

Sincerely,

Mark Hoernecke

ACE - Expert

• 

23.5K Messages

3 months ago

You have posted in the HBOMax forum which has nothing to do with NFL Sunday Ticket.

You might want to post in the DIRECTV Forum  Thread closed. 

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.9K Messages

3 months ago

Who’s mr white? This is a customer populated forum not directv. If there’s no discount there’s no discount. No one can give you a discount if it’s not available. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.