Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
E

• 

1 Message

Wed, Dec 29, 2021 4:09 AM

HBO max not working

It says my subscription has expired, but it wasn’t a subscription, it just is part of my phone plan. Obviously not the first person with this issue. I need your team to restore the HBO max subscription associated with my account. 

• 

1 Message

3分前

Atnt is the worst customer service I have ever had. My HBOmax account says my subscription through Atnt has expired. I have called Atnt multiple times, no help, no solution, spoke to so many agents and noone has a clear answer. What nonsense is this? My plan has not changed, it still supports HBOmax and that is the only reason I chose it. 

Atnt should be giving a $15 monthly credit until this gets fixed on their end. They are making us pay for their mistake, it's just ridiculous and terrible customer satisfaction. 

I have a very firm mind to go ahead and cancel my entire Atnt plan which holds 10 of us and never look back towards this Internet Provider.  

@ATTHelp 

(edited)

• 

1 Message

2分前

First you have to check the subscription then you will find out solution check here

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2分前

For those having issues. What worked for me after talking to 20 different people, going through all the toubleshooting etc was eventually one rep had the brilliant idea to add some "code" to the at&t/HBO Max account on their end. After the code was uploaded evehjting was well again. Call the rentention line and ask to have someone do this. 

• 

1 Message

5日前

I am gathering At&t customers with this problem and the lack of support from At&t and will start a (Edited per community guidelines) law suite. Please share your email contact here

(edited)

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.