Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
H

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Mar 30, 2021 1:43 AM

cannot activate HBO max despite having elite wireless plan.

I do not see anywhere on the account login page where i can activate HBO max.  I try to activate via the app and it states the login credentials cannot be validated, despite being the correct login for ATT.

John2296

• 

72 Messages

1年前

Hello there

Please try the below steps to redeem free HBO Max benefit with your wireless plan

1. Go to your myAT&T account overview from a web browser.
  2. Select one of the following:
    • Go to my account
    • Get started with the HBO Max logo and then follow the prompts
    • Start watching HBO Max under See what’s on TV
  3. It's time to sign in to HBO Max. Follow the steps outlined in this article to sign in through mobile/TV/web browser : https://www.att.com/support/article/my-account/KM1385723/

Hope it works this time :) 

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

1年前

None of this is on my account page. No mention of hbo on any section.

John2296

• 

72 Messages

1年前

Alright! HBO Max tile section is usually seen on account overview page. 

In this case, try this link : https://www.att.com/startwatchinghbomax

• 

3 Messages

1年前

I clicked on this link and it begins to load the page with a message "stay tuned while we add hbo max to your account"

However there is still no mention anywhere on the account login or on account overview. 

John2296

• 

72 Messages

1年前

In this case, I recommend you to call the wireless customer support 800-331-0500 or by dialing 611 from AT&T wireless phone (ask for advanced technical support department) 

CSR will verify if you're using the correct user ID which includes free HBO max benefit and help you redeem it. 

I hope this issue gets resolved today. 

Don't miss Godzilla vs Kong streaming on HBO Max from March 31

• 

3 Messages

1年前

I've been having this same issue for a month.  The tile did appear a month ago, but the system was "down" and wouldn't let me activate.  Now I've spent an hour on the ATT app, HBO app, the ATT website, all the support pages, I've been on chat hold for 30 min and now am on phone hold.  I even tried to send "feedback" but of course their form is broken.  What a joke.  

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.