K

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, May 27th, 2020 5:27 PM

Can you stream HBO Max on a fire tv

Can you stream HBO Max on a Fire TV. I can't access it on the amazon apps.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

1.3K Messages

3 years ago

All,

HBO Max is now available on Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire tablet and Roku devices.

Just download HBO Max on your supported device, sign in through your TV, digital, or mobile provider, and start streaming.

Hope this helps,

The AT&T Community Team

• 

28 Messages

4 years ago

It's not available on Roku or FireTV yet. They've yet to strike a deal with Amazon.

• 

3 Messages

Thanks for your prompt response!

• 

4 Messages

But I've heard that you can load the HBO Now app, and use your HBO Max login credentials, and it should work (you just don't get the extra Max content yet, but do get the HBO content). I haven't been able to try myself, and I'm still getting the "can't verify your eligible plan" error.

• 

3 Messages

We get HBO Max free because we're AT&T internet users. We can stream it from our phones, but since we have all Fire TVs in our home, I recently learned that Amazon doesn't honor it now, but they may be in negotiations to provide it to stream sometime in the near future (Cord Cutters News blog). You're correct: HBO Max is rolled into HBO Now but to get it, you have to pay for an HBO Now subscription. Thanks so much for replying!

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Because (Roku) and Fire TV are not going to show HBO MAX at this time will AT&T users still get to use it on their iPhones or an iPad? Would I be able to still connect my iPad with an HDMI or Mirror to my tv directly to watch HBO Max even if the deal isn’t made with (Roku) and Fire TV?

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Actually, its very easy to load HBO Max on a FireStick/FireTV.  I did it last month, and it's been running great.

https://troypoint.com/hbo-max-firestick/

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.