Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Wed, Jan 29, 2020 1:48 AM

Why won’t 68 Whiskey in 4K download?

I want to watch 68 Whiskey and I got even more excited when I saw that it was in 4K on demand. So, I have tried downloading it multiple times but every time it just says it’s downloaded as "0m (Partial)" and doesn’t go anywhere. I tried the last 3 days by deleting it and trying again but the same thing keeps happening. I have a genie with a 4K genie mini. I can download other 4K content just fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

Responses

• 

25 Messages

3 weeks ago

you reciever had the 4k but maybe the option arent active in the computer of att , may you need to review that with att tech dep.

i dont have that type or reciever but my brother have it but only use for some ppv bc only a few channels are in 4k but never had that problem.

good luck

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

2 weeks ago

Update: episode 1 is still doing that same thing but episode 2 was released in 4K this week and it downloaded just fine. There's definitely a problem with episode 1.

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

18.6K Messages

The channels control their On Demand servers.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Okay but this is a technical issue and not a content issue. The episode is clearly there to download but won’t download. So, this would still be a Directv issue, correct?

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

18.6K Messages

Nope, an internet or server problem.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.