AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
AzQuixote

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

Mon, Mar 28, 2016 7:44 PM

Why can we not watch One America News?

AT&T U-Verse has One America News Network so why can't we get it on Directv?
Please add OANN and AWE to your lineup.

Responses

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

See that's just it... It's not at all. They take u around the world all over places u will never see. Cultures and education. Please Don't let the word NEWS Fool u.. it's like being in ur house but traveling to places never seen

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Why no OAN?????   I'm paying almost $150/mo for Directv service and it's listed on my channel lineup.  OAN reportedly is only asking for 6 cents to add the channel.  Drop some of those vacuum cleaner sales channels and add OAN, please!!!    Very disappointed at this point and am researching other providers.....after being with Direct for over 18 years!  

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

3 years ago

@TruckinOne

OAN has been added recently. Choice or above is where it is located. However expired/grandfathered packages, most common one I see mentioned Choice Xtra Classic, might not get it added.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I started to receive OANN on DirecTV channel 347, now it is blocked. Directv said would refresh and fix problem. Still blocked. Planning again to contact ATT/Directv.

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

21K Messages

3 years ago

There was a free preview period and now you have to have the choice or above channel package, most grandfathered packages will not get it.

800.531.5000 | Pay Bill | Order Movies | Refresh Your Receivers
General support is available every day, 8 a.m. – 12 a.m. ET
Technical support is available 24 hours a day

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

3 years ago

Out - FRICKING - standing!!!!!   Thanks to ALL who made DirecTV great again!!!   hahahahaha   

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.7K Messages

3 years ago

All the channels are grouped into packages, and some channels are only in  a few packages. These packages are agreed between the channel provider and DirecTV. Channels with higher fees tend to be in the higher priced packages, that's what you would expect.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have att uverse which carries one america news, but wish they would drop this newtwork from their line up. I do not watch oan because some of their programs are very offensive, especially the Daily Ledger.

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

To: AngryVet,
I respect our Vets since I am one of them. However your post about One America News OANN and The Daily Ledger is the best accurate, real news around. Graham Ledger has many awards in journalism. He calls it like it is while staying on point and backing it up with accurate, honest news like Fox News. Unlike the fake news S***Hole CNN and MSNCB, the real news comes from OANN. If you want Uverse to remove that channel, it will not happen. It has been the most requested cable channel on every cable company. Why, because it is real. Just by your handle AngryVet, that tells me you have a issue with something that you should post and let others reply to you. If you do not like OANN, don't tune into the channel..duh. Watch fake CNN and get your jollies watching them fall apart each day. Yes I am coming down hard on you because your post, although your 1st amendment right to say what you want, to me is out of line since this program reports all the good that is happening around the world and they have the best news crew and journalists of any news outlet. So in closing, try re posting your anger of what bothers you about OANN and The Daily Ledger so everyone can see what you are complaining about and let us either agree or disagree with you in a public forum and not whine about having OANN removed from a cable line up.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Absolutely correct!  OANN is a no nonsense news channel that reports "the news".  I had been requesting the station for years and at last AT&T Direct TV brought tj2e channel to life.  You'll fine the liberals ( many of whom nowdays are misguided educators who have not learned how to put on their reality pants) wish to destroy our country, i.e., Californication.  Now, I must congratulation the left for finally approving a self defense weapon, the Obama-Yo-Mama model 911.  You pull the trigger and it puts you on terminal hold!Great job AT&T for bring the real news to the homes of conservatives and those who have become adults!

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

a month ago

Directv DOES carry OANN channel 347

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.7K Messages

a month ago

michael, this thread is four years old..!

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

a month ago

@michaelRI 

One America News (OAN) has been on DirecTV for some time now. It is in Entertainment and higher. https://www.att.com/channels/directv/

If you have a favorites list, you will need to go into it and unhide the channel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com

Get started...

Ask a new question