Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Nov 2, 2016 10:12 AM

Where is FoxNews?

I was watching Fox News this morning and a 6:00am the programming changed to Fusion and FoxNews is nowhere to be found?  Trying to get technical support on the phone for the last ten minutes.  How does this happen?????

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTJulieCS

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

If you're still experiencing issues with your HD channels, you can go into your On-Screen Guide and unhide your SD channels.

Please do not restart your receiver to fix this issue. Once SD channels are unhidden, they may take a few minutes to appear.

You can refer to How do I set my On-Screen Guide to show or hide SD duplicate channels?  for instructions on how to unhide your SD channels.

- AT&T Community Team

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

583 Messages

3 years ago

All,

The affected HD channels are back up and running normally.

The technical issue has been resolved and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The AT&T Community Team

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Why is this channel constantly pixel  scrambling? It is mainly in the morning and evening but not always. Very agitating.

goldw1800

ACE - Professor

• 

1.6K Messages

4 years ago

I would check all your oustide Connectors - Whta you may have is a connector that when it warms it expands and makes connection -When it cools it shrinks and fails - it may be happing on other channels that you don't watch.

If you find the connectors look okay -then it may be failing at the LNB either way if you can not do it yourself Call for a service visit.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.4K Messages

4 years ago

Or this might be just a dish alignment problem, look at Transponder 8 on the 99CB satellite screen and post back with the signal level.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

3 years ago

Fox News was always listed as one of the four "Hot Channels" listed on the Active channel 9999. Has media bias from content providers sinked to this new low?
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

3 years ago

How do you know that AT&T has any control over that?

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hot channels subject to change, not someone manualy going in and choosing it. Just depends on the ratings from either internet connected receivers or Nielsen ratings in general. But of course it is not forcing you to watch it. So if Fox News doesn't apply to you, watch a different channel, problem solved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53K Messages

3 years ago

Conspiracy!  Conspiracy!   Conspiracy!   🙂

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

3 years ago

ATT owns Directv.  I am saying this in regards to election coverage.  The active guide shows what america is watching and it is wrongfully taking out Fox News for its viewers to click on the Hot shows

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

3 years ago

It is not about me.  It is about a content provider restriction free speech in an election period.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

3 years ago

screen shot just after the 3rd presidential debate.  Fox News was always number one on the hot list.  During the election cycle,  Directv doesnt want customers to link to Foxbias.jpg

peds48

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

3 years ago

Wow....

Scholar

• 

150 Messages

3 years ago

Fox News Channel is #1 in viewership among cable TV channels, ergo it is one of the most popular channels on DIRECTV. So what is the problem?

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

3 years ago

Why does Directv "Hot Channels" Not reflect it when it used to before this
election cycle (FOX NEWS)
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…