Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
R

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Sep 21, 2020 9:17 PM

tv not working

I have been on phone for over an hour with three different people . tv still not working. call drops no call back. [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]. do you reckon someone could call me back. if someone doesn't call back I guess ill have to call another cable company. been without tv since Friday not amused 

Responses

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

does anyone monitor these post. just wondering. pretty sad customer service

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

a month ago

This is not customer support. This is a public forum of other customers. You have now given your phone number to the entire world. Be prepared for an increase in scam and telemarketer calls going forward.

In any case customer support doesn't call you. For official help call DirecTV. However if you provide details of the TV issue (model of box, symptoms, error message, etc.) then perhaps other experienced customers could help resolve the issue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

a month ago

What's not working? What exactly do you see on the screen 

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question