Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
V

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Aug 4, 2020 1:14 AM

The travel channel

I had the travel channel last week and today it is working. I dont understand how this could be. I am getting an ERROR CODE 721 Please help

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

22.9K Messages

2 months ago

The only way to get the Travel channel back is going to the minimum package it is in. The freeview opened up as a bonus to all customers is over. So now if you want it, you pay for it as normal.

Travel is in Choice and higher: https://www.att.com/channels/directv/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

The Travel Channel was part of the Pandemic freebie that ended July 31.

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

How can I just get that channel back?

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

2 months ago

You can't, as @Juniper explained above. You'll have to upgrade to at least the Choice package to get Travel.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I'm thinking we need to start a direct tv cancel culture.

Get started...

Ask a new question