Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Sep 9, 2019 9:30 PM

The Kelly Clarkson Show

I am wondering why we are unable to watch "The Kelly Clarkson Show" here when it is supposed to come on before "Ellen"? My wife now has to wait till she gets off work and watch it on the following day after it records at 4am on bravo. She would really like to watch it on time like other fans. Please help

Responses

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

I am wondering why we are unable to watch "The Kelly Clarkson Show" here when it is supposed to come on before "Ellen"? My wife now has to wait till she gets off work and watch it on the following day after it records at 4am on bravo. She would really like to watch it on time like other fans. Please help

piglet12

Guru

• 

720 Messages

7 months ago

The show airs at different times and affiliates across the country. It's not always on before Ellen.

Click the link below to see where and when it airs in your state:

https://www.kellyclarksonshow.com/exclusives/where-to-watch

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

In Maine, every day when the Kelly Clarkson show is on (according to the guide), we get the message "Looks like we can't play this right now."  For the entire hour. Then it's fine for what is on after it.  My in-laws have SPectrum and they are able to watch it.

piglet12

Guru

• 

720 Messages

4 months ago

I assume that your particular affiliate has chosen not to pay for the streaming rights for Kelly's show. It does re-air at 4am (current episode) and 6am (previous days episode) on Bravo, or you can try watching NBC live from the NBC website using your ATT credentials. The NBC website also has the last 4 episodes of the show as free VOD (credentials often not necessary) that probably are available the next day after air.

https://www.nbc.com/kelly-clarkson-show

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

I think you mean that AT&T won't pay for the rights. I am in Maine, as well. The local NBC affiliate is the same for both AT&T and Spectrum Cable. My friends have Spectrum and can watch as well.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…