Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Restoring Closed Captioning
I am having problems with my closed captioning (CC) on my Direct TV service.
So far I have:
- rebooted receiver via unplugging and then restoring power for 30 seconds
- rebooted receiver via red button
- removed credit card size item from side of receiver box
- turned captions and subtitles on and off repeatedly
- went to accessibility settings and made sure track was set to service 1 (it was)
- pressed Info on remote
Nothing seems to work. I do get partial CC, bu t only sporadically. Help!!!
John (Edited as per community guidelines)