Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Sat, Feb 15, 2020 10:54 PM

Poor Service

Couldn't watch Blue Bloods last night because of a technical issue. Haven't been able to watch Castle on Indianapolis channel because you are too cheap to pay them a useage fee like you do others. Don't forget we rural people are loyal when we're not upset about most issues. I've been with you for several years. I'm getting about enough of the blame game. Almost ready to kiss cable goodbye. You've raised your prices. Why shouldn't I expect better service?

Responses

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

19.1K Messages

a month ago

Technical issues is usually a problem with the local channels feed to DTV and your local Indianapolis channel removed their feed to DTV because DTV is not willing to pay them what they are asking to renew the contract causing DTV to have to raise the rates more next year.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

a month ago

Hello,

To make sure it’s not soemthing that hasn’t been addressed with your equipment, you can call home services technical support at 800. 288. 2020

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…