Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
R

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 3:13 AM

One america news network

as of 7/31/20  OAN is not working it is included in my package, code 721 says I have to purchase it, why has Directv stopped providing this channel 347????

Responses

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

a

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

OANN was one of the channels that was given free at the beginning of the pandemic:

Free content for our DIRECTV and U-verse customers during this time:

More News & Entertainment: We’re adding the following channels to DIRECTV and U-verse packages (for customers that do not currently have this programming) to keep customers entertained and informed:

• News: BBC World News, CNBC, CNN, CNN International, Fox Business Network, Fox News Channel, MSNBC, One America News Network
  • Entertainment: American Heroes, Aspire, AWE, AXS TV, Comedy.TV, Cooking Channel, Crime & Investigation, Destination America, Discovery Life, DIY Network, Eleven Sports, FM, Fuse, FX Movie Channel, fyi, Great American Country, GSN, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, HDNET MOVIES, IFC, Justice Central, LMN, MGM HD, MTV Live, Nat Geo WILD, OWN, Oxygen, Science Channel, ShortsTV, Smithsonian Channel, Sony Movie Channel, SundanceTV, The Weather Channel, Travel Channel, TV One, UPtv, WGN America

It ended on July 31.

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

22.9K Messages

2 months ago

OAN is in packages Select and higher. So as long as you are not in Family or a grandfathered package, you should still receive it.

https://www.att.com/channels/directv/

If you have Family or a grandfathered package, then you were only receiving the channel from the special freeview bonus they gave all customers which just ended.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question