Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jun 6, 2020 8:29 PM

ON DEMAND ISSUES

NO ON DEMAND SERVICE, I CANNOT DOWNLOAD HGTV, DIY,HBO, ETC TO THE HARD DRIVE ,CODE 927 KEPT POPPING UP EVERY TIME I TRIED. NOW NO CODE 927 ONLY THIS SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. I HAVE ETHERNET CONNECTION TO EVERY ROOM OF THE HOUSE WIRED INTO THE DVR, ITS NOT THE HARD DRIVE CAUSE I CAN DOWNLOAD LIVE TV FROM ANY CHANNEL THAT SHOWS IN THE GUIDE EASILY AND ALSO PLAY IT BACK. ONLY ISSUE IS ANY ON DEMAND SERVICE WILL NOT DOWNLOAD A SELECTED SHOW EVEN THOUGH I CAN SEE 100'S OF SHOWS ON EACH CHANNEL FOR ON DEMAND. STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE BACK FROM SUPPORT ,IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 2 WEEKS AFTER CALLING TECH SUPPORT DIRECT TV. SOMEBODY HELP FROM DIRECT TV. ANYONE FROM ATT TIED TO DIRECT TV . WAITING FOR A TEXT MESSAGE PHONE HAS NOT APPEARED ,WHY. 2 WEEKS IS PLENTY OF TIME TO FIX IT, RIGHT?

Responses

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20.2K Messages

a month ago

Do you have a Genie? If so that is the only receiver that needs an internet connection.

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

i have a genie 4k with direct wired ethernet with gigablast from cox. everything downloads to hard drive and works fine except ON DEMAND CHANNEL DOWNLOADS TO DVR.

Get started...

Ask a new question