Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jun 27, 2018 2:00 AM

No Signal

I'm unable to get tv in my bedroom.  It says "no signal".  What do I need to do?

Responses

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I don't think it's a tv no signal. Can I email them to you? 

mdram4x4

9K Messages

2 years ago

they came through now

the no signal looks l ike a tv no signal to me

just use the tv remote and change inputs, make sure its on the one the directv reciever is plugged into

also try updating the tv firmware

maybe try a a diff hdmi port

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

• 

22.9K Messages

2 years ago

The "No Signal" in the 2nd picture is a TV message. It is not recognizing any signal coming in on that input.

The 3rd picture is a message from the DirecTV box that you see when it resets. That confirms you are on the correct input.

Sounds like you already checked the main points on this issue. Check that the power cord is secure and free of debris on both the outlet and DirecTV box sides. Also make sure that it is not plugged into a "smart" power switch as opposed to a normal surge protector. Try a different power outlet if possible, just to rule out the power coming in being the problem. If power coming in is fine, then box needs replacing. Call DirecTV and get a warranty replacement which is $19.95 delivery or covered if you have their optional equipment protection plan.

Expect that many agents will use this opportunity to offer an upgrade. Remember that upgrades are optional. But if you are considering any upgrading, please post back with the model numbers of all your boxes so that other customers can give guidance for your personal setup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

M/n C41W-500, connected to my 9 year old half smart LG TV. Connections are all solid. It just went out watching news this morning??

Get started...

Ask a new question