Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 6:12 PM

NHL Center Ice

Direct tv no longer carries the Altitude network, so I'm unable to watch Colorado Avalanche hockey games. My question is, if I sign up for NHL Center Ice, will I be able to get the Avalanch games even though I live in Denver, or will those games be blacked out?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.8K Messages

a year ago

@Tamba765 wrote:

Direct tv no longer carries the Altitude network, so I'm unable to watch Colorado Avalanche hockey games. My question is, if I sign up for NHL Center Ice, will I be able to get the Avalanch games even though I live in Denver, or will those games be blacked out?

NHL Center Ice is only for games that are out-of-market. The Altitude network pulling their feed from DirecTV does not change the game from being in-market. So if the Colorado Avalanche is in-market for you then you cannot watch on the Center Ice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

140.1K Messages

a year ago

Hi Tamba, Altitude unfortunately forced AT&T to remove its channel from your lineup. AT&T made a fair offer to keep the channel available, but Altitude rejected it.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question