Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Jan 20, 2020 5:22 AM

NHL blackout?

I'm trying to schedule a recording for Tuesday night. PIT - PHL on NBCS ch220. It is grey in the guide, not bright white. Does this indicate another Comcast blackout? I'm in ZIP 18052.

Responses

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.4K Messages

4 weeks ago

It's there for me, so it's a blackout because the game is on a local channel.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Thanks. That's what I thought. Comcast shouldn't be allowed to blackout in a ZIPcode where they do not sell their service. Comcast owns both NBC and the Flyers. NBC Sports PHL is only on one of two local cable providers.

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.4K Messages

Yes, this has been an issue forever. But Comcast does not want to do anything about it, and the FCC and NHL have taken no action.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Miracle! Game was on. Bad part. Pit lost.