Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Oct 28, 2018 7:57 PM

NFL Sunday Ticket

NFL Sunday ticket is not working. When I go to the channel it asks me to purchase it. 

Responses

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Same thing is happening to me.  Asking to purchase for 49.99. They need to fix fast, ready to cancel this crappy service

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Well, to be honest.  Watching the Lions.  Maybe I should thank them?

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I started having this issue about 25 minutes ago too!  Can't watch an individual game without half the screen getting blocked.  I cannot contact customer support by phone or chat!!!

Mentor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

Still waiting on chat

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

IT'S ASKING ME TO PAY $49.99 TO WATCH A GAME AND I'VE ALREADY PAID FOR THE STUPID THING!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This is happening to me as well. Of course it happens in the 4th qtr. I am on hold with them now and will report back any solutions to the problem.

Thanks,

Dr. J

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Us too. This is ridiculous!!!  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm getting the same issue.  Currently on hold with customer service.  So bogus! 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This is getting old all these glitches when it comes to the NFL ticket. What’s the issue? I can’t even get a hold of a representative 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

while watching denver vs kansas city on nfl sunday ticket screen suddenly is partially covered by "Purchase Options".  pressing "Cancel" causes channel to change to previous channel.  I have tried to cancel repeatedly and tried rebooting genie mini.  still blocked.  why is this happening and how to do i stop it?

Mentor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

This situation must be why the lines and chat are so busy. I had heard that this option was being looked at so people could purchase a package for a specific team. Just didn't think it would affect NFL Sunday Ticket that I am already paying for.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same problem here!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Why can't i watch the game????  Message on the screen says continue to buy, record it later or cancel

Tutor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same here. Support phone just goes to a busy signal. Chat not functional. Ridiculous!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Already a subscribed NFL Ticket Customer and all channels are asking me to purchase the subscription for $49.99.  We pay too much for this service to have this kind of thing happen.

Get started...

Ask a new question