Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Nov 11, 2018 2:03 AM

NFL Sunday Ticket blackouts

We live in a RV and use a Winegard G3 satellite dish for our DIrectv. Will our blackout games for NFL Sunday Ticket be based on our location or mailing address?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53K Messages

a year ago

Based on your service address (home location).

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

WORST PACKAGE EVER!!! IVE SEEN 1 GAME THE ENTIRE SEASON! THE REST OF THE SEASON MY TEAMS BEEN BLACKED OUT! DONT THINK I'LL BE ADDING THIS SERVICE NEXT YEAR! WHAT A RIP OFF! BETTER OFF USING PIRATE WEBSITES TO WATCH NFL GAMES.

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53K Messages

a year ago

@CHEF_TONYG wrote:

WORST PACKAGE EVER!!! IVE SEEN 1 GAME THE ENTIRE SEASON! THE REST OF THE SEASON MY TEAMS BEEN BLACKED OUT! DONT THINK I'LL BE ADDING THIS SERVICE NEXT YEAR! WHAT A RIP OFF! BETTER OFF USING PIRATE WEBSITES TO WATCH NFL GAMES.

If your local team is "blacked out" on NFL Sunday Ticket, then that means it's aired on one of your local network channels (CBS, NBC, or Fox).

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

I had the same experience with my NFL Sunday Ticket. My game was blacked out too. I cannot see how Charlotte NC is in the same market as Minneapolis Minnesota. It was not on any local channel either. 

I had waited all summer to watch the Vikings and did not get to see it. NFL Sunday Ticket is way to expensive for stuff like this to occur. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

Unbelievable - I had same issue! Last Sunday the Panthers/Rams game was blacked out on NFL Sunday ticket and shown on Fox local. They ALSO blacked out the Atlanta/Vikings game & it was showed NOWHERE! I was so very upset. On with DTV for over an hour & they said problem was with Fox locally. I called local FOX programming & they said DTV was lying - that they had complete control of regional blackouts. Horrendous customer service by DTV. Cannot wait for my contract to expire! They also owe me a $100 Visa Reward for signing up last July that I have never seen - CROOKS!  

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…