Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Oct 29, 2020 7:55 AM

Lost signal

Earlier this morning I was watching a program. Then for some reason I lost the signal

Responses

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

no answer

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

21.3K Messages

a month ago

No signal on the TV usually means the TV is on the wrong input/source and you need to use the TV remote input/source button to cycle through the inputs until DTV shows up.  This is a customer to customer forum not DTV support/chat.

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

a month ago

@foggybaby49 

No answer because this is not live chat but a public forum of other customers. Also you didn't post a question or any details (full description of issue, model number of boxes, etc.).

So does it come up with an error code and say "Searching for Satellite Signal" or just "No Signal". The latter is a TV message meaning your TV is not communicating with the DirecTV box (such as HDMI cord got pulled loose) or is simply on the wrong input.

So if you still need assistance, please provide more information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question