Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
C

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 14, 2020 10:32 AM

Lost channels

I no longer have history, science or nat geo channels , why?

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

24K Messages

a year ago

What happens when you go to those channels?

What programming package do you have?

If you have the secondary channels are they affected as well? (H2, Nat Geo Wild, etc.)

Model of boxes?

Troubleshooting tried?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

You probably talked to someone in "customer service" and they gave you a lower price on your bill not telling you they were also lowering your selection of tv channels from Entertainment to Select that is what happened to me. I have just wasted 3+ hours tonight on phone + 2+ hours on 1-11-2020 to only have my tv channels reduced my paper statement removed both without my ok. I am cancelling next month and flipping to Dish. Have to call on EXACT date not the day of as they charge your auto pay at 1 AM--just so you know. and there are NO REFUNDS per ATT. Have dealing with this for 3 months and am sick of it no loyalty after 10 years guess they don't need customers that pay their bills and I don't need this (Edited per community guidelines) on the phone for hours. Have heard they are getting out of tv service so might be the cause.

(edited)

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

24K Messages

@bluebunting

Lowering package of channels to save money is an option, but horrible if the agent does so without telling you.

However @coxfiretrail hasn't given us any information, so lets not jump to conclusions before there is something to go on. It might be a legitimate technical issue, but will not know for sure until they tell us more then just "not working".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question