Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 7:45 PM

Looking to read more about a Directv ad

DirecTV showed an ad where I could get nine channels including Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. Where can I read more about that?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

17.9K Messages

5 months ago

@cjbutler97 wrote:

DirecTV showed an ad where I could get nine channels including Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. Where can I read more about that?

The Movies Extra Pack (used to be called the HD Extra Pack).

https://www.att.com/directv/premium-channels/movies-extra-pack/

As a note, the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel as of a couple years ago is also now in the packages Select, Entertainment, Preferred Xtra, and Premier.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Associated Member

• 

251 Messages

5 months ago

You can always check att.com/directv/ to see what kind of deals DirecTV has to offer.

Make sure to click See All Channels to make sure the channels you want are on a package that looks good to you

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

Thank you!  This is what I was looking for!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

Thank you.