Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

Community Support

• 

2.4K Messages

Fri, Aug 23, 2019 6:51 PM

Is ACC Network on AT&T DIRECTV?

Football_Grass.jpg

ACCN is now available on DIRECTV on channel 612!

What to expect on the ACCN

• 40 football games
  • 150 men's and women's basketball games
  • 250 Olympic sports events
  • 24-hour coverage of the Atlantic Coast Conference
  • 15 championship-winning programs with inside access
  • Studio Programming
  • ESPN Films Documentaries.

Which package has ACCN?

• Available with CHOICE and above packages in the following states: Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia.
  • Other areas: Available with SPORTS PACK. Add it now!

What TV services have ACCN?

AT&T NOW TV

U-verse TV

AT&T Help

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

1 Attachment

Responses

upperdeck

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

9 months ago

what percentage of people that want the acc-network dont already have the sports pack?  if you dont have it. you dont have B10 and CBSS and TVG and a bunch of other pretty good sports channels.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 months ago

I have DirecTV choice pack, don’t think I have any additional sports pack, but I get the SEC network and Big 10 network, and do not get ACC network because I live in Louisiana and that isn’t one of the states that is in the coverage area. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 months ago

So I have direct tv and get the acc network fine. Why can I not stream it on my iPhone. I do not have internet or WiFi in my house here with direct tv. ?

Associated Member

• 

251 Messages

9 months ago

@d6killer wrote:

I have DirecTV choice pack, don’t think I have any additional sports pack, but I get the SEC network and Big 10 network, and do not get ACC network because I live in Louisiana and that isn’t one of the states that is in the coverage area. 

If you have the Choice package, then you can add the Sports Pack to get access to the ACC Network.

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Jagg55

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

9 months ago

ATT needs to understand, that attempting to ramrod UVerse down peoples throats isn't a solution. I've been told countless times by ATT reps. to just sing up for UVerse if I want the NFL channel, and the ACC Network. They can't seem to comprehend that not everyone can have a satellite dish where they live!

Associated Member

• 

251 Messages

9 months ago

Its rather odd for reps to tell you to sign up for Uverse for NFL Network or ACC Network, considering neither of those channels exist on Uverse TV

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Jagg55

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

9 months ago

They didn’t tell me to sign for them on U-verse. At first they told me the channels were available on U-verse, and when I pressed them further, to verify what they were telling me, they realized their errors, they tried to convince me to get Direct TV. I can’t do it because, I can’t have a satellite dish where I live.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

I live in Florida and have UVerse but I don't have ACC Network......it seems it's only available thru DirecTV and just certain states......which Florida is one of them....what I don't understand is why UVerse and DirecTV don't carry the same networks when they are owned by the same company???  I'm a longtime customer but my contract is up so I'll be dropping cable and just keep my internet.....unless they try to over charge me for that.....then I'll just go to a different internet provider

Jagg55

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

9 months ago

Direct TV didn’t take off like they thought it would, so they make the rest of their customers have to suffer without the channels, in an attempt to get them to switch. They have been trying to get me to switch to Direct TV for years, and I have told them a thousand times, I can’t have a satellite dish. I wouldn’t want one if I could!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

I live in Mississippi & was told I had to get the choice package to get ACCN, but it wouldn’t come in. I then spent an hr on the phone with someone who eventually told me I don’t live in a coverage area. He didn’t think it was available with the Sports Pack either. He was wrong. I called again this morning & added Sports Pack through the automated system. 3 minutes later I’m getting ACCN just fine. 

Jagg55

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

9 months ago

The left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing!
TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

9 months ago

You would at least think the CSR could read his own written information.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

I do not want to switch to Direct TV. I just want my existing Uverse service to carry the ACC network and the NFL Network!! Please. Figure it out or lose business. 

Jagg55

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

8 months ago

Good luck. Looks like Att might be loosing ABC, and ESPN. If that happens, I’m gone forever!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 months ago

It might not be available in your area.  I didn't see Wisconsin listed.