AT&T Community Forums
ATTHelpForums

Community Support

• 

2.5K Messages

Fri, Aug 23, 2019 6:51 PM

Is ACC Network on AT&T DIRECTV?

Football_Grass.jpg

ACCN is now available on DIRECTV on channel 612!

What to expect on the ACCN

• 40 football games
  • 150 men's and women's basketball games
  • 250 Olympic sports events
  • 24-hour coverage of the Atlantic Coast Conference
  • 15 championship-winning programs with inside access
  • Studio Programming
  • ESPN Films Documentaries.

Which package has ACCN?

• Available with CHOICE and above packages in the following states: Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia.
  • Other areas: Available with SPORTS PACK. Add it now!

What TV services have ACCN?

AT&T NOW TV

U-verse TV

AT&T Help

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

1 Attachment

Responses

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.8K Messages

a year ago

Read the post above from ATT Customere CaRE

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

While on the phone with a customer service rep, she suggested the sports pack for an extra fee, and then put me on hold to verify and came back saying that it wasn’t part of the sports pack. I’m just so confused with it all.

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.3K Messages

a year ago

@d6killer wrote:

While on the phone with a customer service rep, she suggested the sports pack for an extra fee, and then put me on hold to verify and came back saying that it wasn’t part of the sports pack. I’m just so confused with it all.

It's available in the Sports Pack.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

A friend had the same experience. Was told the cost of sports package was $14 per month. She never heard more and when she called ATT back was told someone didn’t know their business and that Uverse does not have ACC network.
TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.8K Messages

a year ago

This is the sat forum not uverse

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

My apology. I figured ATT only looks at the Sat forum. I’ll drop it and cut the cord.
upperdeck

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

a year ago

when will it be fixed so the streaming of the acc network works?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I suggest everyone drop their DirecTV, Uverse, and Charter.  Buy an appleTV or chromecast and sign up for youtubeTV.  $55.00/month for 3 simultaneous streams.  The picture quality is better, no contracts, no #$(&@^%# tech support numbers and they have all the channels.  Saved $150.00/month and it works great.  No brainer 

upperdeck

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

a year ago

switching to youtube did not save you $150 a month..  removing channels did.. i have tried out yotube TV at my kids house... its a horrible experience compared to a real dish and dvr setup. 

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.3K Messages

a year ago

@Cuttinthecord1 wrote:

I suggest everyone drop their DirecTV, Uverse, and Charter.  Buy an appleTV or chromecast and sign up for youtubeTV.  $55.00/month for 3 simultaneous streams.  The picture quality is better, no contracts, no #$(&@^%# tech support numbers and they have all the channels.  Saved $150.00/month and it works great.  No brainer 

And what if your internet service is too slow???

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

a year ago

I live in a Chicago Suburb. I spoke with a Direct TV representative earlier this morning,8/29, regarding the ACC Network. He advised that the Direct TV Package I subscribe to would include the ACC network. After my being on hold for a few minutes, the representative came back to advise the ACC Network was not available in Illinois yet. Additionally, he did not have any idea when it would become available. He did read off a "handful" of States that the ACC Network is available. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

a year ago

I live in a Chicago Suburb. I spoke with a Direct TV representative earlier this morning regarding the ACC Network. He advised that the Direct TV Package I subscribe to would include the ACC network. After my being on hold for a few minutes, the representative came back to advise the ACC Network was not available in Illinois yet. Additionally, he did not have any idea when it would become available. He read off a "handful" of States that is in place in. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

a year ago

It is channel 612. I live in a Chicago Suburb. I spoke with a Direct TV representative earlier this morning regarding the ACC Network. He advised that the Direct TV Package I subscribe to would include the ACC network. After my being on hold for a few minutes, the representative came back to advise the ACC Network was not available in Illinois yet. Additionally, he did not have any idea when it would become available. He read off a "handful" of States that is in place in. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

a year ago

I live in a Chicago Suburb. I spoke with a Direct TV representative earlier this morning regarding the ACC Network. He advised that the Direct TV Package I subscribe to would include the ACC network. After my being on hold for a few minutes, the representative came back to advise the ACC Network was not available in Illinois yet. Additionally, he did not have any idea when it would become available. It will be channel 612 when it becomes available. He read off a "handful" of States where the ACC Network is in place.

Associated Member

• 

254 Messages

a year ago

@stbedeflash wrote:

I live in a Chicago Suburb. I spoke with a Direct TV representative earlier this morning regarding the ACC Network. He advised that the Direct TV Package I subscribe to would include the ACC network. After my being on hold for a few minutes, the representative came back to advise the ACC Network was not available in Illinois yet. Additionally, he did not have any idea when it would become available. It will be channel 612 when it becomes available. He read off a "handful" of States where the ACC Network is in place.

If you are not in the states of Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, or Virginia, you do not get ACC with your DirecTV package alone.

You will need to purchase the Sports Pack to get it.

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question