Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

Mon, Mar 11, 2019 4:32 PM

Free previews

I seem to be missing out on your Free Previews and would like to know if you have a newsletter etc. I can receive via email, with Directv news, including free previews. We don't get a paper bill any more where we used to receive the newsletter along with the bill. Do you have a newsletter via email?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.3K Messages

2 years ago

Usually these are announced well in advance via the on-screen Message (envelope icon) on your DirecTV INFO menu. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

Hi Roxanne,

You can opt-in/sign up for 'DIRECTV Newsletters' via email as well as 'Email Alerts' (which are the communications that typically include any details regarding upcoming 'Free Previews' of Premium channels like HBO, STARZ, Cinemax and SHOWTIME) using the following steps:

1. Log into your DTV Account (https://www.directv.com/)
  2. Select 'My Settings' (found under the 'HELLO <Your_name> My Account' tab)
  3. Scroll down to 'My Email Preferences' and check the 'DIRECTV Newsletters' as well as 'Email Alerts' box

I hope this helps!

Get started...

Ask a new question