Error Code 775 Frozen or Pixelated Picture
Check out troubleshooting for Error Code 771
Is your DIRECTV screen frozen or pixelated? Do you see error code 775? This means the receiver is having trouble communicating with the satellite dish or there is an issue with the SWM Power Inserter.
There are two steps you can do to resolve this:
- Make sure all connections (wall to receiver, receiver to TV) are placed firmly into the device.
- They can loosen if bumped into.
- If the cables going from the wall to the receivers are damaged, feel free to chat with us here.
- Check to see if you have a SWM Power Inverter connected. If you do –
- Make sure the green light is lit. If it is not, make sure it is plugged into a power outlet.
- If the green light is lit, unplug the inverter for 15 seconds and plug it back in.
The SWM unit is not always in the same room. In some instances, the unit is plugged into an outlet controlled by a light switch. If it is, we recommend moving it to a switch with dedicated power.
If the above does not work or you are continually unplugging power to restore service, chat with us here to resolve this. Just mention code 775. If you need any extra assistance, we will be glad to help.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService