Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Fri, Apr 10, 2020 11:06 AM

EPIX Preview Issue

The official statement from AT&T indicates that all DirecTV customers will have free EPIX channels from April 2 until April 16. However, EPIX just suddenly cutout this morning, April 10, and is no longer allowing me access to watch it. What gives?

Error code is 721.

Responses

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

ETA: For some reason the channels appear to have come on once again, although they are still darkened on the guide. I'll issue an update later today if I once again discover any issues, but for now it appears to have been corrected. Thanks to whomever fixed the issue!
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

20.1K Messages

2 months ago

Haven't experienced that issue myself, so it may not have been service wide. If you go to www.directv.com/refresh that will refresh your service authorizations. You can also unplug the power cord from your back for about 20 seconds, which should clear guide info so it can download it all fresh.

Just a couple things in case you experience it again, or something similar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.