Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTHelpForums

Community Support

• 

2.5K Messages

a year ago

All.

As Altitude Sports and Entertainment has publicly communicated, our agreement with them expires this Saturday, 8/31. DIRECTV has made a very fair offer to Altitude. We remain on the side of consumer choice and value, and our negotiations reflect that.

AT&T Help

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

24K Messages

a year ago

There is no rebate for Altitude pulling their fee from multiple providers.

If you call DirecTV they might give you a credit as a courtesy, but are not obligtated to do so. All TV providers must have the clause that channels are subject to change, since they don't own those channels.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Mentor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I'm getting close to having had it with everyone on how DIRECTTV keeps dropping channels and/or never picking them up in the first place (i.e. Pac 12 Network).  Well the final straw will be if DIRECTTV drops Altitude Sports and I can't want the Colorado Avalanche.  If that happens I will drop DIRECTTV and find a provider that cares about its customers and what they want to see.

Teacher

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Dear Att/DirectTv,

I hear I may lose Altitude sports here in denver.  I can't miss hockey and basketball, if the coverage is lost you will lose a subscriber.

Thank you,

Jon S.

Teacher

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I notice that these jokers continue to drop the channels they offer but I have yet to see my rates drop.  When you live in a rural area and satellite is your only means of quality programming it would be great if they looked at it as a "service provided" for a fair price, rather than the money grab it is.  Direct TV has an opportunity to rise above this with the Altitude programming and be a stand alone provider and it looks like they will fall in line with the others and prove that its only about the money.   Drop Altitude and you can figure on this customer dropping Direct TV as a service provider.  

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

Please do not block AltitudeTV. I will drop Directv the second it is blocked. It’s literally the only reason I use Directv. Thank you. 

Teacher

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Please don't block the Altitude channel and Avalanche games!! I've been a customer over 10 years and will drop service if this channel is removed.

Teacher

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I love watching the Avs and Nuggets on DirecTV. If you get rid of Altitude Sports I will get rid of my DirecTV service. Absolutely ridiculous

Teacher

• 

1 Message

a year ago

One of my reasons for signing up with Directv was being able to watch Altitude TV. Without that, I will cancel my subscription.

Teacher

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Is it true that Altitude Sports may no longer be available for Directv customers?

I am a Directv customer, and if Altitude Sports gets blocked I will cancel my account immediately! 

As a family, we watch that channel a ton. I can stream all the other channels I need to with other services and will no longer feel like Directv has its customer's interest at stake.

Just wanted to send a quick note in case this matters to you. 

Thank you,
Todd

Teacher

• 

1 Message

a year ago

With the extremely high prices we already pay for DirecTV, we will cancel all of our service with you if you block Altitude Sports Network out of Denver. No exceptions. This is ridiculous that you are even threatening to block a local channel that there is no alternative to. Where else will I be able to watch my local teams play? The only other option would be online and if I'm going to pay to watch them online, I sure wont be paying for DirecTV.  I need a response from you guaranteeing that you wont block Altitude or you can kiss me and my 18+ years of being a loyal customer goodbye!

Teacher

• 

1 Message

a year ago

As a DirecTV customer since 2007, I expect the availability of all regional channels, especially at these monthly prices. It's bad enough that DirecTV doesn't carry PAC-12 network, but if you drop Altitude Sports, I'll discontinue my service.

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Requesting you reach agreement with altitude sports so we can continue to watch colorado sporting events at our discretion. Thank you

Teacher

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I was also be dropping my subscription if Altitude is no longer available.

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Totally agree!! Will look at other options than att and direct TV

Get started...

Ask a new question