Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 12, 2019 11:54 PM

Does Direct TV offer ESPN Plus??

I've read that it carries virtually every ESPN channel but I can't get confirmation that Direct TV has ESPN Plus. Anyone know?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

10 months ago

ESPN+ is a separate pay service provided by ESPN and has nothing to do with att.  It's between you and ESPN.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click "Like" if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Well, if DirectTV doesn't want to carry the sports I want to watch, then why subscribe? Goodbye, ATT.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

17.8K Messages

ESPN Plus is a streaming only service offered by ESPN directly. DirecTV is not a streaming service, but satellite TV.

ESPN, ESPN2: Entertainment and above

ESPNews, ESPNU: Choice (not Preferred Xtra) and above.

ESPN Classic: Sports Pack

ESPN Plus: Not DirecTV, but ESPN online pay service.

(edited)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

18.6K Messages

10 months ago

That appears to be a streaming only product so DTV doesn't carry it.

• 

2 Messages

I'm sure they had the option and decided against it.

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.4K Messages

No, they did not have the option. ESPN+ is a streaming channel and is only available through the internet, with a separate subscription.

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.4K Messages

10 months ago

Yes, it's a subscription streaming channel and so no providers carry it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

Channels 700-707 is televising the US Open right now!