DIRECTV Set-Top Box Info Banner Redesign
- The Info banner has some changes to make it more user-friendly.
- The following is the screen that will be displayed when pressing the Info button on the remote.
- The AT&T-DIRECTV brand icon and time-stamp will be moved to the left side of the screen. Details like - Day & Date have been removed and will not be displayed.
- The Channel Logo, Channel Number and Channel Name will now be displayed on the right side of the screen.
Info Banner Changes
- An arrow head points to the tab selected by the user in the Info banner.
- The text and description in the Info tab will be more detailed.
- CC header will additionally include Accessibility (Talking Guide) details.
- Last 4 has been modified to display Channel Logo and Program Name.
- On Live TV, the Rewind/Fast Forward bar looks visually different than the old trick-play bar. The functionality remains unchanged.
Note: To see additional redesign information return to DIRECTV: Redefined Menu, Playlist & Guide Hub - Things to Know.
Jared, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.