DIRECTV Set-Top Box Guide Redesign
- Channel logos will be displayed next to each channel name in the Guide.
- Guide will now display “seven” rows instead of the previous six rows.
- The guide will have a new “Recording Progress Indicator” icon to indicate the progress of a title that is currently being recorded.
- A new time-ticker will show the greying-out (time lapse between start time and remaining time) of every title.
- Users can still Fast-forward +12 hours and Rewind in the Guide. However, the Rewind icon -12 hours is displayed, just in a different place. It’s at the right hand side of the time bar, illustrated in the attached screen below.
- When a title is highlighted, the summary of the title is displayed at the top. This summary now includes the Genre and a more elaborate description.
- When the user presses the 0 key the Guide Options screen will be displayed.
- When the user scrolls left to the Channel Name and selects the Channel List View, the following screen will be displayed. The Channel List View screen now includes detailed information for each day for up-to 14 days.
Note: To see additional redesign information return to DIRECTV: Redefined Menu, Playlist & Guide Hub - Things to Know.
Jared, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.