DIRECTV: Redefined Menu, Playlist & Guide Hub - Things to Know
Your DIRECTV experience, redefined!
- Starting on November 1, 2017 Genie, Genie 2 Receivers and Clients started to receive a new user interface (UI) via automatic software download.
- Our new sleek HD DVR interface simplifies your entertainment experience. Now you can access, discover, and manage your content like never before.
- Dive into your content quickly, with program details, recognizable posters, and network logos, all on one screen!
- Find what's playing on your most watched networks, your recordings, and On Demand content, all in one central location with our newly formatted Menu.
- Conveniently search from any screen to find the shows you love.
- Access and manage your recordings easily from a simplified, re-organized Playlist.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our Set-Top Box Menu Update FAQ. Aquí está el enlace de preguntas frecuentes en español.
What You Need to Know
This modern refresh to the user experience improves the visual design for all screens in the receiver UI.
- The redesign includes Menus, Playlist, Guide, Info Banner, VOD Enhancements and other items to evolve the user experience.
- Receivers that will get the New UI:
- H44 + HDD
- C31 / C41 / C41W-100 / C51 / C61 / C61K / RVU Clients
- Receivers may not be downgraded to an older user interface.
- HR34 or older will not get the New UI
- Households with a mixture of receivers may see a different user interface depending on whether the receiver received the new user interface.
Visit each link for more information regarding our redesign:
Jared, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.