Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
S

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jun 6, 2020 12:22 AM

DirecTV pay pre view current history

I was out of town and someone rented movies on pay pre view without my permission. I need the current history and see when they were watched and how much the total is.

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.2K Messages

a month ago

Each receiver has a "purchase history" in the menu for what was ordered by the remote. You can also log into your account and view your bill, or call if you haven't been billed yet.

This is a public forum of other customers so we do not have access to your account.

https://support.directv.com/contact

Customer Service

800.531.5000 | Pay Bill | Order Movies | Refresh Your Receivers

General support daily, 8 a.m. – 12 a.m. ET

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20.2K Messages

a month ago

You need to set the spending limit to zero then lock it with a 4 digit code in parental control for each receiver to prevent this for happening again using the remote, it will not stop texting or calling to order PPV.

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question