Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Jan 14, 2020 8:12 PM

Customer Service

can anyone tell me the best way to send criticisms to one of the major companies in the US about how bad their customer service, website and procedures are. 24/7 tech support is a joke, plus many other issues. they cannot even give me an email address to send my complaints to!??!

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

17.6K Messages

2 weeks ago

They do not provide support by email. Their contact methods are calling in, or using the online chat feature on their website. Outside of that you can try this forum for help from other customers, depending on the situation. In the end if an issue is not resolvable by them, or with guidance from other customers, than a BBB or FCC complaint would be the last option.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

Juniper, thanks for the input, have tried calling, useless effort.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

17.6K Messages

2 weeks ago

Calling should be able to assist with most things. Though they don't handle website feedback as I understand, that would be more for Chat (keeping it to the online medium).

Sorry there wasn't more options. But don't hesitate to try the forum, sometimes experienced customers can help resolve technical issues, give billing guidance, or even assist with some more unique setups. Just remember we have no account access so cannot make any changes we might suggest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

Juniper, Thanks again. the problems i had last night would not be able to be handled by any forum at the hour. Our Directv channels went blank at 11:30pm. Could get guide listing and see local channels, but all other channels were black screens with no sound. after calling and finally getting their "24/7" tech support line was put on hold for over an hour then hung up on. Even after everything was working this AM i called them and no one could give me an answer on what happened. Just getting an appt for a tech to come out took an hour with them. i get better service from internet providers or plumbers than these people. Sorry just venting.