Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Dirt234's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Sat, Mar 28, 2020 2:33 AM

Closed

Covid business sense

With millions of customers stuck inside watching tv why not unlock everything for us till say..May. it really costs you nothing other than sending out a signal to authorize. Your programming is already paid for..improves morale, and exposes customers who otherwise wouldn't consider these other channels then when this is all over perhaps alot of customers would upgrade to keep those channels making you more money..I see you unlocked stars for a time but unlock em all! Win Win for us and you.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Free content available for our video customers during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Responses

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

22.1K Messages

a year ago

DTV is providing free movies on HBO and other premium channels each on a different weekly schedule.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question