Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Feb 2, 2019 4:35 PM

Commercials interrupting live show on MSNBC

While watching MSNBC live shows (AM Joy, the Rachel Maddow Show) just after show starts and again after normal commercial breaks, another single commercial will cut in over the show and go back to the show still in progress after the commercial ends. It occurred a minimum of 3 times on AM Joy this am. Please fix this issue 

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm experiencing the same problem.

This is VERY annoying!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

It’s been happening to me as well. 

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

21K Messages

2 years ago

Try a red button reset.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

It's not just the shows listed above. Happens on Morning Joe and many other shows.

You will be listening to someone and the commercial cuts in and you miss what was said. It's getting worse. This problem needs to be resolved.

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

It's not only the shows listed above. It's on Morning Joe and many of the other shows. You'll be watching a show and the commercials cuts in and you miss what the person was saying. This issue needs to be resolve. It's getting worse.

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

directv does not insert the commercials

thats the network

have you contacted the network?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question