Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 21, 2020 8:56 PM

channels received

When I turn on the "guide" feature that shows all the channels and times certain channels are white (supposedly the ones I am paying for) and others are grey (supposedly not part of the package I have). However there are still some channels that are white (for example 287 AHCHD) yet when I try to go to those channels I get error code 721. I have reset my receiver and still get this error code. Any idea as to what this is all about?

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.7K Messages

a month ago

American Heroes Channels is in Xtra and above. Whether this is an issue with the guide display, or a channel not coming through that is supposed to, there are a couple things to do in either case.

Go to www.directv.com/refresh so you can refresh the service authorizations. You can also unplug the power cord (at least 20 seconds) which will dump the guide data so it can download it fresh.

If you have any kind of Genie setup, you will need to do any reset on the main box first as it is what is delivering the info to the Clients.

Once working I would go into info and then favorites and select "Channels I Get" or go into the full menu to setup a custom favorites list. That way you can hide any channel you don't get, or have but don't watch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…