Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, May 2, 2017 1:10 AM

Can the direct TV app be installed on a fire stick?

Can the direct TV app be installed on a fire stick?

Responses

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Yes it runs great! Forget all those crappy DTVnow apps .that app is the worst app I have ever seen and for you to pay that ridiculous price for a few channels that take the fastest internet availible to even make the app work .do what smart people like me do .pay for your premium subscription and run the DirecTV everywhere app on the firestick. How you say? Easy. Load orientation.a small 1 meg file that let's phone apps run on firesticks. .btw the dirextv app also can  be set to low bandwidth so even the slowest internwt streams perfectly without buffering. I have not seen one app but this one that will stream without buffering but this one does..thanks dtv. I enjoy watching all my programming on my firesticks for free.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Yes it runs great! Forget all those crappy DTVnow apps .that app is the worst app I have ever seen and for you to pay that ridiculous price for a few channels that take the fastest internet availible to even make the app work .do what smart people like me do .pay for your premium subscription and run the DirecTV everywhere app on the firestick. How you say? Easy. Load orientation.a small 1 meg file that let's phone apps run on firesticks. .btw the dirextv app also can  be set to low bandwidth so even the slowest internwt streams perfectly without buffering. I have not seen one app but this one that will stream without buffering but this one does..thanks dtv. I enjoy watching all my programming on my firesticks for free.That means every firestick I have its like having a spare reciever In another room or house .take it with you camping or anywhere .

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

What do you mean when you say “side loaded” to your Fire Stick?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Installed via wifi and ftp
vinnywill

Scholar

• 

97 Messages

2 years ago

This is what I need to do. As my dtv everywhere stopped working on my computer some four months, four customer service calls an three emergency repair tickets ago.

Get started...

Ask a new question