Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
O

• 

1 Message

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 11:35 PM

Alternative to Adobe Flash Player

I will not use Adobe Flash player on any device. It's a dead technology that is FULL of security flaws. Yes it is the only way to view anything on a computer. This is offing ridiculous. This forces me to use other platforms. In fact, I'm using other platforms so much now, that I don't know why I still have DirecTV.

I've been communicating this for a long time to AT&T. There doesn't seem to be anyone listening and even with Flash completely dying, there has not been an alternative. So it's time to cancel DirecTV.

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

22.8K Messages

2 months ago

Well DirecTV is about TV by satellite. Streaming options are secondary perks. With flash player going away we shall see where they go from here. But it sounds like streaming is what is most important for you, which is not what DirecTV is about. Good luck on wherever you go from here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question