Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
J

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Jun 1, 2020 4:21 PM

927 error code and crappy service

Every time I try to watch on demand get error code which I pay for in Monthly bill never gets corrected customer service and service in general is poor no wonder they are losing customers in record numbers ridiculous

Responses

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20.2K Messages

a month ago

You pay nothing more for access to On Demand.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

Like I said if you read in post if you read I pay a premium monthly bill which it is a service included that I am not getting smfh
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21K Messages

We did read your post and you didn't say "premium".

on demand get error code which I pay for in Monthly bill never gets corrected

Yes On Demand is an included optional feature. But you do not pay more than those who don't use it, or can't use it (such as not having home internet).

As such there is nothing on the bill to "correct", because you pay for the satellite service itself, not secondary internet features.

However, if you were to share some details about your setup, perhaps other users could find a solution.

What are the models of your boxes?

How exactly are you connected to internet? (direct ethernet, WiFi, deca, powerline adapter, etc.)

Do you get the error on all On Demand channels that you've tried?

Is this with downloading to the DVR first, trying to stream, or both?

What kind of internet do you have? (DSL, Cable, Fiber, Satellite, etc.)

What is your subscribed speed and normally received speed?

Is it a Modem/Router combo unit, or are they 2 separate devices? Model(s)?

Anything else between the router and DirecTV connection (such as a WiFi extender)?

Have you tried resetting network defaults on the DirecTV box?

Done a reset, or unplugged power for a minute, on any of the devices?

Any other troubleshooting already tried? (if so, be specific please)

(edited)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

6 Messages

a month ago

For the last 3 months, I have called tech support and used this forum complaining of the same 927 error code issue. Absolutely no one has been able to identify/resolve the issue. On this forum, a rep promised to call me and then marked my question as "Private". Of course, no one called. As of last week, I called tech support and my complaint was "escalated". I received a follow-up email saying they were working to resolve it. The email ended with "There is no [further] need for you to contact Customer Care for this issue".

I am (probably) one of the few customers who still have HR-23/24 with DECA connectors. So far everyone I have encountered only speaks "Genie".

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21K Messages

There are still many who have an older, or a mixed setup. Myself I have the Genie and 2 HR24s. Previously I had an HR23 (until warranty replacement) and even R22 (until upgrade) working with the Genie.

Being other customers in this public forum, we cannot see your account or the thread that was marked private for official support (an action that is somewhat rare since their forum team is quite small).

If you were to provide more details about the situation, including any troubleshooting already tried, perhaps experienced users could help narrow down a solution.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com

Get started...

Ask a new question