Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
W

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Apr 16, 2021 11:18 PM

Yankees game not on Yes again!!!!!

Two Yes network channels on ATTTV and once again both have Nets pregame instead of one having the Yankees game. Complete incompetence!

Responses

Maverick96

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

1 m ago

Maybe game doesn’t have streaming rights? 

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

(Edited per community guidelines).  Cmon ATT be better

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

OK, unlike last time they fixed it! Missed 1st inning, Yankees already losing 2-0.

lou_do

ACE - New Member

• 

357 Messages

1 m ago

Don't feel bad. Here in Central Florida we are supposed to get The Rays, Marlins, Lightning and Panthers and we only get about 50% of them. Like pot luck, you never know what you are going to see. We get most of the Rays and Lightning games, but you never know about Panthers and Marlins. I subscribed to MLB-TV and NHL-TV and their games are blacked out because they say they are available locally, which they are not on AT&T TV. I know there are backup channels for Bally Sun & Bally Sports Florida, but we only get one of each on AT&T TV. They would have to stream both of them in order for us to get all of the teams we are supposed to get. Went to watch the Marlins game the other night on Bally Sports Florida and it was a poker game instead, but the schedule showed it on.

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

Wow, that is just crazy! No excuse for this nonsense!

Get started...

Ask a new question