Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
T

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Apr 18, 2021 8:20 PM

No sound for games for two months

I cannot hear any play by play announcing of Penguins and Pirate games on AT&T Sportsnet. As soon as the game goes to commercial sound comes back, intermission, sound comes back.  This is the only channel that does this

Responses

lou_do

ACE - New Member

• 

357 Messages

25 d ago

What device are you using?
Are you feeding your sound directly into your TV or into a sound system?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

25 d ago

I am using a Samsung Smart TV, just running an HDMI cable from the cable box to the TV.

It's the channel not the TV, all other channels are fine.

lou_do

ACE - New Member

• 

357 Messages

25 d ago

Try a different Audio output on your AT&T TV box. Go to Settings/System/Audio/Audio Output. If it is on Surround try using Stereo only. See if that helps.

(edited)

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

25 d ago

I am not using an AT&T TV Box, it is an Xfinity cable box and it only occurs on the AT&T channel 

lou_do

ACE - New Member

• 

357 Messages

25 d ago

OK, you posted this under AT&T TV and I assumed you had an AT&T TV box.

• 

4 Messages

25 d ago

welp just lead me to the AT&T SportsNet forums and I'll be out of your hair 

Get started...

Ask a new question