Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
A

• 

1 Message

Sat, Apr 17, 2021 4:55 PM

Missing RSN content

My zip code is 63701 and per the locals/RSN search I should be getting Kansas City Royals games on Bally Sports Midwest Plus channel because I am IN market in SE Missouri. Who do I need to talk with for the correct content to be aired on this channel? I've checked programming for SEMO on the Royals website and it says today at 1pm I should be able to watch but my guide shows "Tennis Classics". Please help...

Responses

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

1 m ago

Yes, that Zip Code should give you access to the Royals on Bally Sports Indiana / Kansas City / Midwest.

First, check to see if it's just a guide error or an issue with the actual signal... tune at the time indicated on the team page and see if the game is there, or blacked out, or if it is indeed Tennis Classics.  Try the other channels if available to you.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lou_do

ACE - New Member

• 

357 Messages

1 m ago

Same problem here in Central Florida. We are supposed to get The Rays, Marlins, Lightning and Panthers. Like pot luck, you never know what you are going to see. We get most of the Rays and Lightning games, but you never know about Panthers and Marlins. There are alternate broadcasts for both of them and many times we have the alternate channel instead of the one we should have. Got the alternates and main channel when I had DirecTV, but AT&T TV is pot luck on what you get.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bno25ab

ACE - Guru

• 

582 Messages

1 m ago

Is 63701 your residential or your billing zip code?

Remember that AT&T TV uses your billing zip code to determine which local channels and RSN's you're entitled to when using streaming devices.

Get started...

Ask a new question