Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
bigguy51's profile

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

Thu, Apr 15, 2021 7:28 AM

AT&T TV Channel Not Found on Roku Streaming Stick

When I search for the AT&T channel using my ROKU sticks ( I have two of them) it doesn't appear in the channel list.

I also have two of the Roku Express versions and they found and loaded the channel fine.

Does anyone know why this might be?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

20.1K Messages

25 d ago

If you do not see the app for the older models then its probably not supported. It's very possible that the list may be outdated. Are those sticks 3500X's or a another model alpha. The 3500 is a very old model and performance will probably be very sluggish. Your best bet is to go ahead and upgrade the devices.

The Roku model 3500 is the original Roku Streaming Stick, from early 2014. 

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

20.1K Messages

1 m ago

Well the app certainly is available on the Roku's depending on the models. Are these older gen's of the Roku? Supported devices and models is located here

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

1 m ago

Thanks for the response. 

I checked the compatibility for my Roku devices.  They are both Roku Sticks (model 3500X) which are on AT&T's list of acceptable devices.

I also tried updating the software (no update available) and rebooting the devices.  I still do not see the AT&T TV channel listed in the streaming channel list.

(edited)

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

20.1K Messages

1 m ago

Try a search for AT&T. All I can tell you is that the service is available on Roku. I use it everyday.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

25 d ago

Do you watch the AT&T TV Channel on a Roku Streaming Stick?

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

20.1K Messages

25 d ago

Yes. Watching right now using a Roku 3 and Roku 4. I have it installed on multiple streaming sticks. I carry a stick with me when I travel and use the AT&T TV app to watch content.

ACE - Expert

• 

18.9K Messages

25 d ago

@bigguy51   I add channels using the Roku website.  Look HERE

(edited)

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

25 d ago

Thanks for the responses.  I checked the Roku channel store on the web and it shows that I have AT&T TV Channel installed.  Of the four Roku devices that I have it is indeed installed on the two Express Rokus but the two Sticks don't have it installed and the channel doesn't show up on the channel list when using the Sticks.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

22 d ago

Both of the sticks are 3500X per the device's "System" information. Since it obviously is not compatible I have gone ahead and ordered an Express which seems to work fine.

Get started...

Ask a new question