Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 7, 2020 7:02 PM

When will service be restored?!?!

Hello,

I’m trying to help my mom get her service restored, as she has been without TV, Internet, and phone for 13 days at this point. I have called in multiple times and been told that there is an ‘engineering’ or ‘facility’ issue. Also, I’ve been told twice that the case has been escalated, but estimated ‘repair by’ dates have come and gone; today I was told that no estimated time could be provided - ‘hopefully in the next day or two’. Over the past two weeks I have spent literally hours on the phone with AT&T, with no real results.

I would very much appreciate some real help and details on what is taking so long, and a reliable date of repair. I understand that some things take longer than others, but the lack of communication is obscene.

Responses

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

This is a customer forum. To reach AT&T regarding home service concern, see 800. 288. 2020 to get more detail on the situation.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
dinglesby

Scholar

• 

204 Messages

2 months ago

Why don't you change providers. I would not wait 13 days before I change providers. With so many options available you would be watching your TV within 24 hours.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…