Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 3:05 PM

Tech no-show

I will start with an explanation and then i have a question.

I was scheduled to relocate my services on Saturday 7/29/19 between 9am-11am. No technician showed. Shortly after 11 i received a text stating that there was a delay, and it asked if i wanted to keep the appointment. I choose KEEP.  Needless to say- i waited at home ALL day. I rented a trailer for $43.00 that was not able to be used to move household items. When i called between 3-4pm on Saturday i was transferred 4 different times, one of them being an employee only dispatch line.

My question, I would like to cancel my service and be released from any contract obligations based upon the poor customer service i received and the breech of contract by ATT for failing to provide service.  I would like confirmation that i will not be billed for any fee's.

Thanks 

Responses

ACE - Expert

• 

12.7K Messages

6 months ago

This is a peer-to-peer forum.  We are customers just like you. No one here can help with your issues. 

You'll need to call CS 1-800-288-2020.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
my thoughts

Employee

• 

13.9K Messages

6 months ago

If your install has not been completed, will be contacted for a new date... At that time request to cancel. Or when ghe tech pre calls on day of installation.

Concerning any fees or charges....

Where you in a promotion, receiving monthly discount, at time of move? If yes, will be charged $15 per month remaining on your contract per ATT service which is 12 months on tv and 12 months on internet. If had DirecTv yhis is a 24 month contract pro rated $20 per month for each month remaining.

A move order is entering a new contract, if had no discounts paying the full monthly price..can cancel services without any fees or charges from old address.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.