Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Sun, Mar 29, 2020 5:13 PM

Severed Yard Cable / No Way to Reach Call Center for Help/Install - is ANYONE able to help me at this company??

Hi,

I moved into my coaxial cable lines yesterday and need to get a repair. However, apparently due to the Coronavirus, the wait times for tech support seem to not only be long, but potentially infinite. I honestly believe I'd be listening to this prerecorded ad for AT&T services for the next 5 hours and would never reach anyone. Is there any way to email the support team so that I can at least explain my case? I also severed my Spectrum Wifi, so what I want to do is, switch to AT&T for Wifi so that when they come out, they can take care of both coax cables and get me back on track.

Dead in the water with ZERO way to reach ANYONE at this company. What gives?

Reagan

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

2 months ago

AT&T only takes support requests by phone, and you'll need to contact 800.288.2020 to service your cut line. You should be able to order AT&T Internet online, although you can also do that when you reach someone on the phone. As you noted, the hold times are long right now. You'll have to keep trying and try to be patient.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.