GETACTION007's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Thursday, July 21st, 2016 9:50 PM

Closed

NEED TO BUY A NEW REMOTE....!!!!!!

I HAVE HAD UVERSE 450 PACKAGE FOR "MANY YEARS", & MY MAIN BASIC REMOTE HAS LOST IT'S FUNCTION OF CHANGING CHANELS, PLUS 0THER PROBLEMS. I JUST UPDATED MY MAIN DVR RECEIVER A MONTH OR SO AGO, & I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE MOST UPDATED REMOTE THAT U OFFER.....I WENT INTO THE REMOTE AREA & IT STATED THAT THE REGULULAR REMOTE FOR $20.00 WAS SOLD OUT OR NOT AVAILABLE...NO OTHER OPTIONS....????....DID U KNOW THAT XFINITY OFFERS A VOICE REMOTE FOR THEIR XI DVR WITH MANY OTHER FUNCTIONS THAT UVERSE DOESN'T OFFER OR DO U OFFER SUCH UPDATES....????  I WOULD APPRECIATE U  CONTACTING  ME SOON.......

SINCERELY,

TED B[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

@GETACTION007 wrote:

THE ABOVE IS INTENDED TO GO TO SKEETER.........

Don't kill the messenger.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

A H

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

8 years ago

Aviewer, I think the shortage of remotes is just the ir ones. Getaction007, yes it takes a few minutes to get a human but you'll get one. 2 day air via ups once the equipment is shipped. Try again early on Friday.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

THANK U FOR U'R FEEDBACK BROWNDK26.......I'LL CALL AGAIN TOMORROW.

Scholar

• 

289 Messages

8 years ago

Hi GETACTION007,

You should consider the Logitech Harmony 650. It can control up to eight devices and is easy to program and use. I have had mine for over seven years. It is one of the best investments for the money. 

Best Buy has it on sale this week for $59.99. Check it out!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

THANKS JOHN FOR U'R FEED BACK......

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

@GETACTION007 wrote:

A H

pacy.jpg

1 Attachment

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

8 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject. The topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.