Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Thu, Jul 21, 2016 9:50 PM

Closed

NEED TO BUY A NEW REMOTE....!!!!!!

I HAVE HAD UVERSE 450 PACKAGE FOR "MANY YEARS", & MY MAIN BASIC REMOTE HAS LOST IT'S FUNCTION OF CHANGING CHANELS, PLUS 0THER PROBLEMS. I JUST UPDATED MY MAIN DVR RECEIVER A MONTH OR SO AGO, & I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE MOST UPDATED REMOTE THAT U OFFER.....I WENT INTO THE REMOTE AREA & IT STATED THAT THE REGULULAR REMOTE FOR $20.00 WAS SOLD OUT OR NOT AVAILABLE...NO OTHER OPTIONS....????....DID U KNOW THAT XFINITY OFFERS A VOICE REMOTE FOR THEIR XI DVR WITH MANY OTHER FUNCTIONS THAT UVERSE DOESN'T OFFER OR DO U OFFER SUCH UPDATES....????  I WOULD APPRECIATE U  CONTACTING  ME SOON.......

SINCERELY,

TED B[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Responses

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

THANKS JOHN FOR U'R FEED BACK......

ACE - Expert

• 

12.8K Messages

4 years ago

@GETACTION007 wrote:

A H

pacy.jpg

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.2K Messages

4 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject. The topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.